Mission Statement and Ethos
Our Service is committed to providing high quality and professional early childhood care and education. We support each child to reach their full potential in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. We provide learning opportunities that nurtures children’s learning and development in a holistic way.
Culture and Ethos
Our Service operates under a set of core beliefs that form our ethos:
Our Service provides high quality and professional care in a child led environment.
- Quality for us means warm and kind interactions in a safe and nurturing environment
- We operate under the principles of honesty, openness, fairness and respect
- We will cherish your child’s individuality and will ensure to give genuine and equal support and encouragement to each and all within our care
- We uphold our image of the child and operate a rights based approach for children
- We facilitate a holistic approach to early childhood education and development
- We work in close partnership with parents and families ensuring you share your child’s experiences within our Service
- We empower our staff to share our vision of high quality care and require that employees have the skills and drive to help achieve it